VILLAGE/COUNTRY CLUB WEST COMMUNITY POOL RULES
The following pool rules and regulations are distributed for mutual benefit of the residents and their guest within The Village/Country Club community. Your cooperation and respect for the rights of others is necessary to insure continued enjoyment of the facilities.
- Only homeowners in good standing (current with dues) are allowed the use of the facilities. A list of delinquent homeowners may be posted at the pool.
- Pool hours are from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Please use the pool at your own risk. We do not have a lifeguard on duty.
- Homeowners are limited to 2 guests. Adult residents must accompany guests at all times.
- No person under the age of 14 will be allowed in the pool area unless accompanied by an adult (18 years or older) who assumes responsibility for that person.
- All persons must shower before entering the pool.
- Only appropriate swimming attire before entering the pool area.
- No animals of any kind are allowed in the pool area.
- No one is allowed to swim alone.
- No glass containers of any kind are allowed in the pool area.
- No food of any kind is allowed inside the pool area.
- No bicycles, skateboards, toys, etc. are allowed in the pool area.
- No floats or rafts larger than 3 feet are allowed in the pool on weekends.
- No running or horseplay is allowed in the pool area.
- No one with an infectious disease, inflamed eyes, nasal, or ear discharge open wounds or bandages will allowed in the pool.
- Do not litter. All trash and paper must be put in the trash cans that are provided.
- Residents will be held responsible for the actions of their children and their guests and the cost of any property damage will be charged to the responsible resident.
- The management will not be responsible for the loss or damage to any personal property of any kind.
- To accommodate the homeowners wishing to exercise in the pool, a ten-minute adult swim period is to be observed, on the hour each day. Adults should have children out of the pool for the first ten minutes of every hour.
- All children that are NOT potty trained Must wear little swimmers not DISPOSABLE DIAPERS. This is a county rule and any potty accidents will result in the pool be closed for a 24 hour period. The resident ( parent or guardian) responsible for the accident will be assessed for the cost of super-chlorinating the pool.
The pool facilities enhance The Village/Country Club West Community. All residents should take responsibility for enforcing these rules. When a resident spots infractions, he should point them out to the offender. If this does not help, he should report the incident to the Property Management Company, Bissette Realty, Inc. 237-6108.
The Board of Directors may amend these rules at any time.